I have been running SpecMiata the last 2 years but miss the mix of cars..... I have an extra 99 w/hardtop but can not figuire out how it can be competitive in ITS when I see some of the BMW's (and being a former E36 owner). Where I live RX7's are foreign to all shops.... I have done research and found how ISC has a fast miata but they also have unbelievavle drivers..... My real question is what seems more realistic Miata or 2nd Gen? $$$, reliablity are important too.....

To me a miata would need to make 165 whp to have a chance......I have a handle on the suspension that would work for a miata......or do I buy a good used 2nd gen RX7( would never try and build with zero knowledge). I saw this weekend a BMW just destroy RX7's but it has to be the quaility of the builds...I know the BMW I am speeking of makes TOP power...I know nothing about the RX7's(three of them) that ran against the BMW. I think if the MIATA worked better we would see more in ITS..... Maybe I just need this extra 1999 w/ hardtop out of my garage so I will just quit trying to figuire it out..... Any thoughts???

Greg