Thread: BigBoy Racing (Chuck) VIR Sat May 9th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default welcome !!

didn't know you were moving into "s" , chuck ,welcome !! car looked good from what saw. i'll check it out at kershaw. if you need any thing ,just ask ! i'll share most of what i've learned about these cars with ya....lol. (if you'll take it) see ya at the races. ralph mcconnell

Hey Tom,
    We plan on going to Atlanta and Barber. Going to the SIC we will take the S car, not enough starts in the 7. Good luck on the transimission. Ralph, we tried sneaking in last year one race at VIR in Oct., but had problems and so far we have worked them all out as of now. Now I just need your secrets on how to be faster. Fuel injectors, do you run the turbo injectors and how can you tell which ones are installed? I'll make me a list of questions for Kershaw, LOL. Running with the red BMW was great looking at the video's now, but at the time I wanted him to let me go. On Sunday after I had to pull in cause my motor ran hot I went back out looking for him cause I knew it would be a fun time.
    Chuck

Hey Chuck,

Did you ever post the video from Roebling from your rear cam? I heard about it from the regional meeting.

I forgot to tell you we found out why the Z wouldn't stick at Roebling in the right handers, including T9 - the right hand gland nut on the strut had worked loose and basically pulled the strut up out of the tube whenever the left side of the car was leaned on. Scratch a day messing around with that mess.

Should be fun down at CMP, looking forward to it.

Ron

Default Rear view

Ron, It sure sucks having problems at the track, but it feels good to find the reason that you were not performing up to par. Tonight I am going to burn my tape to disk and hopefully load it up tomorrow. I'll burn you a copy. Rex liked it and wanted a copy so he could show you how your car was doing.
    Chuck