Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round 3 TeamDI Pro IT race at NJMP

Sunday only -
    We qualify after National hardship - so figure 9AM
    We race after lunch - so figure 1PM
    Should be done by 2:00. Pack up, head out or watch some of the best National drivers in the country race.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

That's good news - I think my reading comprehension skills are a little lax - pre-occupied with perpetual adrenelin rushes related to anticipating my first event this season :-)
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Same here.

I'll be down later tonight to get all the equipment set up.
    Think I'll flag tomorrow and Saturday. Car will arrive Saturday.
    Sunday get my fat butt into the seat and have some fun!!!

Bring all the NNJR treasurer stuff unless you want to come to the Board meeting next week at Driving Impressions (should be a good one!).
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Ben

If you are racing in the national in group 6, groups 6 and 7 have been combined. If you are also racing in Pro IT that means you go straight to grid after the Group 6/7 race.
    Darrell nailed it. Our race is between National races 3 and 4. The way the races groups are laid out on the schedule it is easy to presume that Pro IT was race 8. BTW you were not the first to ask me that question.

See ya at Thunderbolt

Terry

Great event! South Jersey Region is a class act!!!!!

I'll get the points and fund information updated. I need to print the checks and get them in the mail, running a little low on checks so I'll get that fixed.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

SJR DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB. NICE TOUCHES ON THE FLAGS AND SHIRTS FOR WORKERS. Thank you Mr. Tornetta ( RE ), JD KING and all the great workers of SJR and staff at NJMP. You guys are a pleasure to work with and we loved the podium as well. Can not wait until the next event.

Regarding the race, it was excellent but a bit high on attrition which rarely happens. Congrats to Matt Rooke and all other competitors who ran the race. People are still amazed at the level of competition, how clean everyone races and THE RESPECT AMONGST COMETITORS. I am very proud of each and everyone of you.

Thanks
    Bob Zecca