Thread: Round 3 TeamDI Pro IT race at NJMP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Round 3 TeamDI Pro IT race at NJMP

Registration for Round 3 on the Thunderbolt Raceway course of New Jersey Motorsports Park is now open on the DLB online registration site ( http://www.dlbracing.com ). Set the filter bar to show South Jersey Region | All.

This round is scheduled for Sunday, 7 June in conjunction with the Jersey Devil NESCCA National. There will be a separate SCCA Test Day on Friday, 5 June using the Thunderbolt course.

Hope to see ya at NJMP

Terry

Registered !
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Registered!
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Registered!!
    Rob Driscoll
    ITS 25
    NER

18 so far online. 9 ITS cars!!!!! Don't know about the paper (snail-mail) entries.

Round 3 is presented by the South Jersey Region on Thunderbolt at New Jersey Motorsports Park. Registration is on http://www.dlbracing.com . Set the filter bar to show South Jersey Region | All.

This is the course we will be using in September when we headline with ARCA, All Star Race Trucks and VW Jetta TDI Cup.

This round is scheduled for Sunday, 7 June in conjunction with the Jersey Devil NESCCA National. There will be a separate SCCA Test Day on Friday, 5 June.

Most IT cars can double dip into the National as STU or STO, get yourself a track record?
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Registered!

I hear also that they redid some of the curbing on this track, and its great. I remeber thunderbolt's curbing to be ok last year or at least a lot better than lightning.. Hopefully they redid that to.

I flagged there for the Grand Am test day (station 10) and Friday practice (station 3), I then made the drive to NHMS for Round 1. The Grand AM cars were going on the new curbing 100% without trouble.

They did a real nice job over the winter with the curbs. Plus they cultivated and replanted next to the track with some type of grass that actually grew. We walked back from Station 10 to the pit lane on TRhursday to get a real close look. It was nice seeing green grass on the edge of the track. There was very little dust. Time should tell that NJMP got it this time.

Also, dealing with the staff at NJMP this year has been a pleasure. They have their act together. between TeamDI Pro IT and regionals we can race there 5 times this year.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

aside from the glen, NJMP is quickly becoming my favorite place to race. Glad to hear the people who run the place are good to work with unlike some of the tracks we run apparently.

For those of you who have yet to run thunderbolt, it is a great track, personally i like lightning a bit better but thunderbolt is certainly unique and challenging in its own way.

PRO-IT seems awfully popular with the ITS guys. Currently 10 out of the 21 reg'd are ITS.. Cant complain, but where are you ITA/B/C guys??