Thread: Round 1 TEAMDI ProIT race at NHMS

Default Round 1 TEAMDI ProIT race at NHMS

Pro-IT and SCCA Competitors:

Unfortunately, Chris and I had to leave early (before the Pro-IT race on Sunday) in an effort to get (him) home before midnight in Ohio, but I wanted to express the fact that we were both "impressed" with the quality, depth and commitment of competitors to the Pro-IT series.

Representing our respective companies, we are proud to be involved with the series and support YOU as competitors. We want to thank all of the competitors - especially the ones which we had the opportunity to speak with - and we thank you for your feedback!
    I hope that this first event is a great 'kick-start' to the 2009 season - and we look forward to catching up more as the season progresses!

Lastly, please don't forget the commitment of Bob, Darryl, and others who have committed much to the success of this series.

Best Regards,
    Edwin Robinson.
    RaceShopper.com

Default Thank you!

Dear Edwin,

We thank you and Chris for coming out to this event. Not only are you a sponsor but you took the effort to come out to see what we do and this is very much appreciated. We have a great group of participants and I believe this year will be great for the series.

Pocono is coming up this week and will be broadcast on GoRacingTV.com. We will make sure you get the exposure you deserve.

Thanks again,
    Bob Zecca

Default Thanks, Non-compliant cage,numbers/letters and Round 1

If you would like to get the skinny on non-compliant roll cage and my take on the Pro IT - Team DI race - come over to the Pro IT forum and have a read.
    http://www.proitseries.com/forum

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

I salvaged some pictures from Bob...the camera was not setup right, but he got some good pictures.

CLICK HERE FOR TEAMDI PRO IT ROUND 1 PICTURES

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Zecca View Post
    Dear Edwin,

We thank you and Chris for coming out to this event. Not only are you a sponsor but you took the effort to come out to see what we do and this is very much appreciated. We have a great group of participants and I believe this year will be great for the series.

Pocono is coming up this week and will be broadcast on GoRacingTV.com. We will make sure you get the exposure you deserve.

Thanks again,
    Bob Zecca
    Hi Bob,

It's not about our exposure.....
    It's about the competitiors.
    I want to make sure that we are able to deliver value to the competitors in the series (first and foremost) and then the sponsors.

Best Regards,
    Edwin Robinson.