Thread: TeamDI Pro IT Vinyls Ready

Default TeamDI Pro IT Vinyls Ready

The TeamDI Pro IT official sponsor decal packages will be handed out at NHMS on May 1st during Round 1 of the TeamDI Pro IT Series.

We're sorry for the delay, but due to some new sponsor additions, we had to wait until all sponsors were confirmed and on board for the 2009 season.

We'd like to thank all our sponsors, and especially H6 Innovations for making the decals for us. Below you can see what the final decals look like.

Please reserve space on your car for the TeamDI pro IT Windshield Banner, and the TeamDI Pro IT side panel, which can be placed on your front corner panel behind the front wheel or on the front portion of your door (under the A-pillar).

If you already have decals on your car, try to fit it in as best as possible. One idea is to convert these decals into magnets, this is something H6 Innovations can help you with if you're interested.

Thanks and we'll see you this weekend!

Regards,
    TeamDI Pro IT Staff
    ProITSeries.com

Where are the SCCA Club Racing Stickers going to be relocated to?
    Rob Driscoll
    ITS 25
    NER

Outstanding array of sponsors - and I am happy to say I buy many of the products and now have some new services to take a look at.

Nice job - can't wait to race - see you at the track.
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Will you be handing the decal packages out at all the Pro IT events?

We will have these at every event starting this weekend at New Hampshire and then next week at Pocono.

We have a winshield banner and a decal sheet for each door to be placed under the mirror on each side or behind the front wheel well. The point is to make all cars look consistent and give sponsors exposure. If this works it will be easier to get more help. I understand this may be a problem for a few people but we need to make this happen and look good for the sake of the series. We would also like to see everyone have their names on the lower passenger side winshield if possible. THANK YOU TO H6 INNOVATIONS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT. These guys are great and you will meet them at Pocono. Hawk Brakes will be present at New Hampshire along with Edwin of Raceshopper.com. OUR SPONSORS ARE ALONG FOR THE RIDE SO SUPPORT THEM PLEASE.

Thanks
    Bob Zecca

Having all of the cars look Similiar is great for the series. Great job with the sponsors and the banners.
    Rob Driscoll
    ITS 25
    NER

Default Decal Dimension?

Bob, what is the approx size of the sponsor decal sheet for doors?
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

If noone beats me to it I can measure them and post tomorrow night. I think you will be impressed, I certainly was! The windshield banner look awesome as well as the side sticker. So much better than anything I expected!! :026:

Stephen
    ITB Audi coupe

Thanks.

The side is 10x20 and the banner is 6x48.

Only brain fart with the banner is I forgot to have an extr 3-4" of material on the top to make up for the curve in the glass...oh well, there is always a next time

As for the side panels, they look ok, i would have liked them to be on clear vinyl, but it was a rush to get them done in time as we were getting sponsors until the last minute.

We'll keep evolving and getting the series more and more professional and linear across the field...I'd like TeamDI ProIT to ultimately look and feel like FIA WTCC (my favorite series worldwide)

Thanks again and I should be at Pocono on Saturday, see you there!