Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
Tristan,

I think this is where some of the Miata critisizm is rightfully aimed. Breathe the throttle, miss a shift, lose a little traction - and you are about to lose 2-3 positions. This type of racing breads impatience. What I saw in that video is a driver who never lifted in hopes that he wouldn't lose too much ground.

Most of us are fully unprepared (especially in RWD cars) of the implications of full throttle on grass or dirt...especially when you are already out of shape.

Yes, it was a mistake...but it doesn't seem like teh driver knew WHY it was a mistake...and those will always repeat themselves.
I couldn't tell that he was full throttle, but then again, I couldn't tell he wasn't. Anytime anyone's car is damaged is sucks. Been there and done that, on both sides of the equation, unfortuneatly. But at least I apologize.

Ricky, not sure when the zx will be out. Hopefully mid summer. I have been so busy at work, it has been hard to get to the shop to put in the hours I need to be doing. But I'll get it out there sometime this year.