Thread: Spring Training at NHMS

Default Spring Training at NHMS

My friend Tim who frequents this forum from time to time participated in the Driving school at NHMS this past weekend and I had the pleasure of going to help him out. Lots of IT drivers participated in what I believe was several new cars to the NE IT group. I was wondering if any of them frequent these forums and if so I look forward to running with several of you! Their was some great driving from what I saw on the sidelines.

I posted a pretty neat video of my freind Tim Leading the pack into T3 and actually passing the corvette in the oval.
    http://www.vholdr.com/video/tim-pass...s-field-turn-3

Great Job Tim and all the others that participated! (no major incidents that I heard of)
    Stephen

Tim did do an outstanding job. The ITB guys in the Northeast better watch out!!
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

I have to give a nod to my long time crew guy John Swan(J After 6 years of crew work he decided to become a driver! JB drives the #81 IT7 RX7 He tested thurs-school friday-raced saturday! I think he got 12 sesssions of track time in those 3 days! BOTH car and driver did very well! Great job everyone it was a great weekend!!

Mike IT7 #29