Thread: Need a Job? In Control is HIRING!

Default Need a Job? In Control is HIRING!

Hey everyone,

Many of you might have seen the article in PitTalk about In Control. You probably know someone who instructs with us. We are now hiring more instructors. There is a wide range of potential involvement so if you are interested in becoming part of the team, please contact me.

Below is a job description of a position I am looking to fill. I am also looking for per diem instructors as well. Thank you!

Part-Time Instructor/Assistant:

Summary: In Control performs hands-on Crash Prevention Training to people of all ages. We save lives and money with our innovative and effective training. We are seeking a part-time employee to help primarily with our north shore operations.

Duties and Responsibilities: Instructing in In Control’s Crash Prevention training. When not instructing duties may include but are not limited to, site maintenance, cleaning, restocking, shoveling, shuttling cars to auto center, ect. For the right candidate it may even include some visits to local businesses and organizations to raise awareness of In Control’s programs and support the sales team.

Education/Experience: Must have previous teaching/coaching or public speaking experience. Also, advanced driving experience (i.e. SCCA, Autocross, Car Club, or other). All applicants will be required to pass a drug test and background check including driving record.

Desired Qualities: Looking for someone who is enthusiastic about helping make the roads safer. Also someone who is responsible, personable, self motivated, and hard working, with the desire to grow with the company. Prefer someone residing near North Andover.

Schedule and compensation: Includes many weekends some weekdays totaling 3 days of work per week, approximately 24 hours/wk. Competitive salary.

If interested please contact or send resume to:
    Kevin Stromski
    [email protected]
    Call Cell: 413-687-3345
    e-mail preferred.

Jerry
    NER South