Thread: Neohio Double Regional & Pursuit Race

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lets go people!!! get your entries in!!!:026:
    I was at the NeOhio board meeting last night and there are only about 30 entries total. Not just in group one, all the groups.

haha. meaning there are 20 cars in the IT group (group 1).
    4 entries so far in ITA.
    if that sticks with 4 entries, that will be the smallest ITA field I will run in.
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #97 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang
    Carbotech/BFGoodrich/Vandersluis Motorsports
    2010 Great Lakes Division ITA Champion
    2012 Great Lakes Division T1 Champion

Did anyone at the meeting seem to understand that there are probably more entries out there that have not been completed successfully? That there are people who have attempted to enter using paypal, have a receipt from paypal and believe they have entered but the entry was not successful and NEO has no information about the entry?

I would hate to think that the event would be cancelled because the region mistakenly believed there were fewer entries than there actually are.

I would also hate to think that we are losing entries because people look at the entry and see fewer entries in their class than are they actually are. Fortunately that isn't happening in ITC but it could be happening right now in ITA.

Not to mention the giant hassle we are going to have if a bunch of people arrive at the track thinking they are registered when they are not. Not everyone will be understanding when you try to tell them you want $300 cash when they have already paid money to paypal that did not make it to NEO.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    Did anyone at the meeting seem to understand that there are probably more entries out there that have not been completed successfully? That there are people who have attempted to enter using paypal, have a receipt from paypal and believe they have entered but the entry was not successful and NEO has no information about the entry?

I would hate to think that the event would be cancelled because the region mistakenly believed there were fewer entries than there actually are.

I would also hate to think that we are losing entries because people look at the entry and see fewer entries in their class than are they actually are. Fortunately that isn't happening in ITC but it could be happening right now in ITA.

Not to mention the giant hassle we are going to have if a bunch of people arrive at the track thinking they are registered when they are not. Not everyone will be understanding when you try to tell them you want $300 cash when they have already paid money to paypal that did not make it to NEO.

I let the Assistant RE (Debbie LaFond) know yesterday and she sent an email to the RE (Duane Harrington)
    I havent heard anything from Duane Harrington yet, so im going to email him this morning. I will let you all know.
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang

GUYS:

I got an email back from Duane Harrington. The RE for NeOhio. He said that the region has been having continuing problems with DLB. They hope to have this corrected in a month or two.

FOR NOW: everyone interested if entering NEEDS TO CONTACT Duane Harrington

His email is: [email protected]
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang

Yeah, something's not connected correctly between DLB/Paypal/registrar. I finally just canceled the PayPal payment and sent in a check.

I'm really looking forward to this race and it's starting to look like it's going to be ITC Fest.
    Ryan Scott
    ITC CRX #23

Sponsors: GoPro, PR Machine Works, SAS, Yoke's Body Shop, Signature Signs
    Great Scott Motorsports
    Rally Team for Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder View Post
    Yeah, something's not connected correctly between DLB/Paypal/registrar. I finally just canceled the PayPal payment and sent in a check.

I'm really looking forward to this race and it's starting to look like it's going to be ITC Fest.
    Yeah, I send in en entry form and check everytime. So I dont have to worry about stuff not working and such LOL.
    but that doesnt mean that my entry cant get lost in the mail
    to each, his own.

And yes, it looks like there should be some good competition in ITC!:026:
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang

Now 9 cars signed up in ITC!

Why only five cars total for the pursuit race? I'm tempted to sign-up for it just for the track time, though I wish it were a bit cheaper...
    Ryan Scott
    ITC CRX #23

Sponsors: GoPro, PR Machine Works, SAS, Yoke's Body Shop, Signature Signs
    Great Scott Motorsports
    Rally Team for Dreams