Thread: Memorial Monster at CMP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by NutDriverRighty View Post
    ... If you know folks who do F&C or if YOU can't afford to race and still want to go to the track, remember that the CCR pays for double-occupancy rooms at the Colony Inn in Camden and provides lunches on Saturday and Sunday for workers. There is even a rumor about discounted track time in the time trial or autocross on Monday!! Check the CCR site for details.
    Scott,

Who does one contact to sign up to work F&C?
    Todd Cohen

I have had several calls from some competitors trying to just sign up for CCPS. Most are unaware that there is a second link on the DBL calendar if you just want CCPS.
    Here are the direct links to get you signed up.
    Happy Racing!
    Estus White

http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/sediv...=3966&LMID=486 CCPS only

http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/sediv...=3963&LMID=486 SARRC and SARRC/CCPS

Big thanks to everyone who came out and supported our race at CMP. Worker turnout was unbelievable with lots of new faces. What a great group !! Good close racing with some big groups. You all need to ask ITAC member Jeff Young about his new rain setup. That TR8 is wicked fast now with a new fuel injected motor and Jeff is on his game. Anyone have some Brembo's they would lend him? Most of the usual SE suspects were there and ITR better be ready for Kip V in his Porsche, he won overall in the Production group.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

Quote Originally Posted by seckerich View Post
    Big thanks to everyone who came out and supported our race at CMP. Worker turnout was unbelievable with lots of new faces. What a great group !! Good close racing with some big groups. You all need to ask ITAC member Jeff Young about his new rain setup. That TR8 is wicked fast now with a new fuel injected motor and Jeff is on his game. Anyone have some Brembo's they would lend him? Most of the usual SE suspects were there and ITR better be ready for Kip V in his Porsche, he won overall in the Production group.
    Fuel Injection is AWESOME, ain't it Jeff?! I wish I could a made it, but the Honda is still recovering from the Mothers day event. We just got it back from the frame shop, but still have to come up with a way to slow the car down better in the corners.

Jeff, I expect to hear some stories. Did you replace all that Lucas junk w "quality" Bosch products?

hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

As always, had a lot of fun at CMP on Memorial Day, thanks to CCR for putting on a great event.....

The car and the new motor is getting there, still have some sorting to do, but things look promising. Just need to learn I can't follow Mr. Eckerich deep into a braking a zone!

See you guys at the track.....

Jeff
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

As always with this group of competitors at the Monster made for a great event. I definitely enjoyed having the start moved to the back section. I personally think it makes for a much saner starting situation.

Even so I was still way intimidated on Sunday with the jockeying and runs up the outside. Ended up last after turn 13 but made up some places until my fueling again went hinky.

Boy, ya would'nt think plumbing in a reliable fuel system was such a challenge. By the end of the race my AFR was running 20 down the back straight I'm surprised the motor didn't melt down. Oh well, guess I'll dig through the whole thing again.

Many thanks to Steve/Vickie and all the other race officials for a well run event. Man, sign in and registration took like all of 4 minutes. Kudos.

Yippie, I finished two events w/o body work. Might actually be able to afford Hoosiers again one of these days and get up around the top group!!

Travers
    ITS 19

Default mylaps

Is mylaps up? I rented a car for the Sunday race, and so it doesn't show anything under my transponder.

Couldn't agree more with Jeff. A great weekend and the weather made for some interesting tire choices!! Thanks CCR and everyone that showed up!!
    E30 318is ITA