Thread: L Series, 240Z,260Z,280Z Billet Dampener/Pulleys Offered

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default billet dampener

hi ron...new to this site...focused mainly on gt racing..i'd like to try one of these on my 260z vintage engine...don't know if you have any left or if your going to make any more????,please let me know...e-mail is [email protected] thanks..Bill

Hi Bill,

I might have one more in my race trailer. I'll check this weekend. I think I remember holding one back as a spare but since my prototype is still working just fine I can use it as a spare.

Ron

ok..yea i would take two (2) but i guess your out of them????i will use the one you have on my vintage 260z engine...i was going to use nissan comp dampener (euro),or a spare crankfire equiped one from the 70's they were bullitproof...i have them on my GTU/GT-2 280ZX tube car....and on my GTU/GT-2 300ZX tube car...but i'd like to try one of these....i have a pay-pal account which we can use for payment or i can send check,it's up to you...anyways thanks for getting back to me asap..i look forward to hearing from you..,hope you can find one in your trailer...Bill Erdman

I have one of the pulleys left. I emailed Bill but got no response. So it is up for grabs.

Thanks,
    Ron