Thread: L Series, 240Z,260Z,280Z Billet Dampener/Pulleys Offered

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I think the light/cool of this part is overcoming my cheapness. I think I want one too.

BTW, the front suspension will start being bolted back on Davids car tonight. Should be as fast or faster than ever. BMW's not withstanding!

Mike

Default ready to race.......

I'll be back, Had a little incident at Road Atlanta practice day in turn 3 ...bent up some stuff on the back end of a BIMMER!! err.... My fault. BUt... I won't go into it. Ggetting close to racen season!!!!!!. I can't waait to see this crowd of Z cars rule the track once more!!!!! ... Dang beer cans are so soft.

PAypal is acting stupid...saying I've paid out too much money??? Working on it.

David Spillman
    30 year old ITS car

Dang ol dang ole fellows. You're supposed to pass the BMWs, not punt them! Beer cars versus Panzers doesn't work out in our favor.

Just send a check up with your address, my address is back down in the thread. You'll like these and they are inexpensive compared to making one on your own or having a shop do a small run of a few. Take them off my hands, I don't need a stack of these things lying around.

Ron