I think the subject title says it all.
I have now heard it all! SCCA officials have ruled that 22 CCPS competitors were expected to ignore the SCCA flagging rules (GCR section 6.11. 6.11.1.1. 6.11.2 6.11.2.H) AND BLOW THE CHECKER FLAG! Then SCCA Officials expected the competitors to know that they were still being scored even though the checker had already been displayed to the field ON THE TRACK. THEY SCORED THE RACE ON HOW YOU ENTERED IMPOUND!! Yes, you heard me right! SCCA SCORED the COOL DOWN LAP!! The SCCA officials told me that they don't see anything wrong with double checkering the race! I am extremely disappointed in the ruling. If you were affected, I urge you to file a protest or appeal or what ever you need to do. If nothing else tell SCCA that you will not feel safe racing in SCCA if the flags are suppose to be intentionally ignored. Christ, the competitors are busy enough with out having to decide if the checker is really the end of the race. THIS IS NUTS. ALL flags must always be obeyed!! Rule 6.11.1 even states this.

" they shall be obeyed immediately and without question." GCR page 56

How can you KNOW to blow the flag if you don't question it?????
I am not happy
Estus White