Thread: Double Up- Dble Drivers School - Dble Regional

Default Double Up- Dble Drivers School - Dble Regional

MVRG/KVRG/AVRG “Double Up” Double Drivers School / Double Regional
    April 17-18-19, 2009 – Mid-America Motorplex

Hey guys this looks like a really cool event. A Super School and a Double Regional. When I first heard about this I was not sure how this was possible but it looks like they got it done.

Here is a link to the Registration Forms: http://www.kcrscca.org/pdf/SSRR_2009-04_MAM.pdf

Scott Peterson
    KC Region
    83 RX7
    STU #17

Default SSRR On-Line Registration Open!

Scott ...

You stole my thunder!!

You're all invited ...

Come join the "Valley Race Groups" (AVRG / KVRG / MVRG) at MidAmerica Motorplex (Pacific Junction, IA) for the "Double Up" Double Drivers School / Double Regional on April 17/18/19. The following regions are all co-sanctioning the event - NeOkla, Oklahoma, Wichita (AVRG), Kansas, Kansas City (KVRG), Des Moines Valley and Nebraska (MVRG). It's truly a cooperative effort - and we'd love to see you at the race track!

On-line registration available at:
    http://www.dlbracing.com - club: Missouri Valley Race Group

Or:
    http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/gcr.a...EventID%3d3789

Come join us for a fun weekend.
    If you have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask!

Kelley Huxtable
    MVRG Registration Chief
    KelleyHux <at> yahoo <dot> com

i'm really going to try to make this, but there are a lot of pieces that have to fall into place for that to happen.
    Travis Nordwald
    1996 ITA Miata
    KC Region

First to register in ITB!
    Dave Webb
    Bare Bones Racing
    '84 VW GTI
    #17 ITB

Hoosier Tire Midwest will be supporting our event.

If you need tires, please contact Terry Gilvin at the following numbers:

Ph574.936.8344
    Fx574.936.1673

Kelley Huxtable

Kelley,

I just had my engine rebuilt and need to break-in before this race. Will there be any "test" sessions available on Friday? Let me know.

Thanks,
    Ryan Staub
    96 BMW M3 - Daily
    87 BMW 325i - ITS car

Ryan ...

I think there will be a couple of session on Friday morning. You need to call the track at (712) 622-8122.

Another option is to register for Friday's school and use it for testing. You just have to be polite to the students.

Kelley

Default Hey...

Kelley...Is there any way to see the breakdown of students versus race entries?

DLB seems to be mixing everything together. I would like to keep track of ITS entries if possible.

???
    Mark Andrews
    ITS '92 BMW 325is
    St. Louis

Mark ...

Everything has to be together for the on-line registration software to handle it as one weekend. Otherwise you'd be registering for each sanction number separately. I realize it's not a perfect answer, but it's the one I've got.

The actual novice-permit-holding students are shown with an "s" after their car number (which is explained in the text above the entry list).

"All entries will show in their respective Regional Race Groups.
    Even if someone is only entered for a drivers school, it will show as a regional entry.
    As time permits, the registrar will mark school students with an "s" after their
    car number. The "s" should not be displayed on the car."

There are some ITS cars entered who have been entered by drivers who have at least a regional license. We're having a good turnout from the regions to the north of us.

Kelley

Default Well...

Thanx Kelley...Reading really is fundamental...oops.

Hopefully we can make this thing...

Ryan, did you get your motor sorted?

Quote Originally Posted by KelleyHux View Post
    Mark ...

Everything has to be together for the on-line registration software to handle it as one weekend. Otherwise you'd be registering for each sanction number separately. I realize it's not a perfect answer, but it's the one I've got.

The actual novice-permit-holding students are shown with an "s" after their car number (which is explained in the text above the entry list).

"All entries will show in their respective Regional Race Groups.
    Even if someone is only entered for a drivers school, it will show as a regional entry.
    As time permits, the registrar will mark school students with an "s" after their
    car number. The "s" should not be displayed on the car."

There are some ITS cars entered who have been entered by drivers who have at least a regional license. We're having a good turnout from the regions to the north of us.

Kelley
    Mark Andrews
    ITS '92 BMW 325is
    St. Louis

Quote Originally Posted by buldogge View Post
    Thanx Kelley...Reading really is fundamental...oops.

Hopefully we can make this thing...

Ryan, did you get your motor sorted?
    Head is supposed to be back from the machine shop Weds/Thurs, head assembled by Friday, block back from bore on Friday, pistons in Monday, and everything assembled/installed by Tues/Wed of next week.

It's tight but I really do think it will happen. After that I just need to replace rear pads, flush brake fluid, and break-in the engine on Friday.

Hopefully this rebuilt engine will actually last...I don't know if I can handle another season on junkyard motors.

Did you get your new Stickley head? I talked to him about my engine...just a little out of my price range.
    96 BMW M3 - Daily
    87 BMW 325i - ITS car

Entry list looks pretty good for the IT crowd. I counted 10 ITA cars, not including school entries....
    Paul Sherman
    Wichita Region
    '96 Neon #19 ITA (finally )
    Formerly known as P Sherm
    Joined 30 Sep 02
    Member No. 1176

Thanks to MVRG/KVRG/AVRG for a great weekend at MAM...especially to the workers that had to deal with a rainy Saturday and a very windy Sunday.

Despite the conditions on Saturday, I think everyone raced clean and there was no major contract...great to see!
    96 BMW M3 - Daily
    87 BMW 325i - ITS car