Thread: Molecule Labs Sponsors TEAMDI PROIT SERIES for 2009

Default Molecule Labs Sponsors TEAMDI PROIT SERIES for 2009

We are proud to announce that Molecule Labs will join our family of 2009 sponsors for the TEAMDI PROIT SERIES. They make the products that clean, protects and makes our expensive Nomex suits smell great. They will be donating two Molecule Care Kits valued at $99 each at every one of our events this year.

We will be offering their products online as well at our store location at Lime Rock. We would hope that you will support our new sponsor this year. Please visit: www.moleculelabs.com to learn more about their complete line of products. On behalf of ProIT I would like to thank Matthias Czabok and everyone at Molecule Labs for your support of our growing series.

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca

MOlecule Labs products are featured under the Accessories Section of TeamDI.com

Cool!!! Thanks for the support!

Raymond Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Guys,

I was donating some old 1-layer driver suits to our corner workers. They were sitting for 20 years with water stains, etc.... Last night I finally tried the Molecule Labs products on these suits and they are like new. This product is amazing and you will be very suprised at the results. Many of us work on our cars with our Nomex on and get them dirty. USE THIS PRODUCT to clean your suit and you you will be better off in case of fire.... plus it will look new again and in this economy we can not afford to abuse our equipment.

Sincerely
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com