Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lap records data

We will have the latest Pocono, LRP and NJMP (Thunderbolt and Lightning) records posted to www.NeSCCA.com once the head of the NNJR T&S brings the regions computers out of winter hibernation. On www.NeSCCA.com look under Club Racing at the bottom of the page.

We all belong to the SCCA, we need to keep asking mother SCCA to keep our records in an accessible common place like SCCA.com. We all pay dues and belong to the SCCA, plus these records are set at SCCA sanctioned events. All the results are provided to SCCA so all the information is there.

Remember what we heard from the National Convention in Vegas - "Make it easy, make it fun" - this is easy...... we already know how to have fun.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Thanks for putting this together darrell

On the page I checked, only Pocono and NHIS were shown. I went to the club racing section, whcih linked me to the page, and i also linked to it from the news items on the main page...both lead to the same link. So, i couldn't find NJMP, LRP, etc.

Second, I spotted something that needs correction, (NER) who would I contact?

Thanks!
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Pocono and NHMS are all that are that at this time. Need to gather the other tracks in the NeSCCA area.

I asked the Divisional Administrator for Timing and Scoring for NeDIV for the other tracks. If you know who to contact to get all the SCCA class track records please do so and get that information to the [email protected].

Jake - Things take time. If you need NER, contact the Chief of Timing & Scoring for NER.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

I have an e-mail into Linda L.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Quote Originally Posted by dtanthon View Post

Jake - Things take time. If you need NER, contact the Chief of Timing & Scoring for NER.

Gotcha...I missed the word "will"...as in "we will have"...when i read your post the first time.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com