Welcome, welcome.

Fair questions for new guy, even if you have read the ITCS -- but do read the ITCS early and often. Will give you ideas for what you can do, as well as tell you what you can't.

In any event, in looking at that webpage, it may be legal. It depends on how it is attached, and how big it is. If it attaches to the spoiler, and is part of the spoiler, it's legal so long as it doesn't protrude past the bumper/body outline when viewed from above, and doesn't extend past the front of the wheel wells. If this thing attaches that way and is of that size, then it is legal. If not, you may still be able to cut it so it works.

On the windows and motors, you can't gut the door unless the bars extend into the door, so no go there unless you redo your cage.

You probably will not get a logbook (meaning no school) without a fuel test port.

Quote Originally Posted by juliancates View Post
So, I'm trying to wrap up my IT build in time to do the Blackhawk Farms double school. I'm a bit of a noob and have some legitimate questions about whether or not certain things would be legal within IT. I don't intend to try to bend the rules, I just want to understand the legality. I would really appreciate any guidance.

I have a JT designs aluminum underpanel. Can this be used on an IT car?
I tried posting a link, but can't as I don't have a high enough post count.

Try jtdesigns DOT stores DOT yahoo DOT net SLASH alunpan DOT html

My donor car didn't come with interior door panels. I have X bars that don't intrude into the doors. Can I:

• Remove the window glass?
  • Remove the window motors?
I had thought of using aluminum panels, but the window motors are pretty bulky and the panels won't sit flat. If I can remove the motors, I'll use the panels. Otherwise, I'll have to score a pair of stock door panels.

Also... is the fuel test port mandatory for the school?

Thanks in advance!