Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
You may notice the black splitter piece on the bottom of the bumper cover sticks out farther than allowed by the rules. Usually anyone who runs this will remove this piece to remain legal, if your running in ITR. If you run ITE, nobody cares. :~)
Do you mean the stock black "lip" on the M3 bumper cover? Not applicable to me as I do have a 325is bumper cover on my car, not the M3/M-Technic bumper pictured. That picture was pulled off of the internet to show the JT underpanel.

Anybody have any creative methods they would care to share for fabbing an IT legal air dam/spoiler? I noticed BW has a nice CF that runs about $370... but that's a little rich for my blood right now.

I'll check realoem to see if they are the same, but if the M3 underpanel and the 325is underpanel are the same parts, I can pull the stock underpanel off of my street M3 and use the JT designs underpanel there.

Olson-RRT --- Words to live by for sure! I did want to get some clarification as to the common understanding of "gutting", and if removal of window glass was included in that. Looks like I'll be finding a pair of stock door panels until I can get in line at my cage builder's for "NASCAR" bars.

Really appreciate the support, guys!