Thread: Can I bring the kids with me on the track?

Default Can I bring the kids with me on the track?

If I can bring the kids with me to race, I promise to mount the rear seats in REAL good!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    They are actually 1/4 midget seats, I thought it might make a funny pic.

Needs to be an IT Volvo.

K

Here is something fun. At Road Atlanta this weekend they were doing track tours for a $10.00 donation. One of my friends and crew members took his 8 year old son for 5 laps around the track in his street car. I was suprised that they let him take his son but they they did. That is all the little guy has taled about since lunch on Saturday.
    Kirk, where were you this wekend?
    Ron
    Atlanta
    ITB Mustang

If I can bring the kids with me to race, I promise to mount the rear seats in REAL good!
    I dare you to get the corresponding 1/4 midget harnesses, mount it all up correctly & bring it to tech! But only if my kids never see it, otherwise I'd never hear the end of it.

Here is something fun. At Road Atlanta this weekend they were doing track tours for a $10.00 donation. One of my friends and crew members took his 8 year old son for 5 laps around the track in his street car. I was suprised that they let him take his son but they they did. That is all the little guy has taled about since lunch on Saturday.
    Kirk, where were you this wekend?
    In New England region this is not uncommon, but they are parade laps. My kids (4 & 7yrs) have been on the track numerous times, they LOVE it. The donation goes to the worker fund and its a way to get non-racers out on the track to see what it looks like. The goal is for some of these people to want to join in somehow.

Matt