Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations to our newest IT drivers!!

Haa haa haa, well you were a good crew boy, Ray. Did you clean her before you took her home?

You raised a very nice young man. I know you are proud of him. I am very proud of him. He really did exceptionally well.

Thanks for the kind words and you are quite welcome. Can you tell I take it seriously? It is weekends like this that remind me why I love this club and the people so much.

Glad you made it home safe.

Here is a link to pictures Patsy's (#62 SM) husband Terry took. Plenty of good ones. http://terrytabor.smugmug.com/galler...75231636_VQCBs

So, when is it your turn??
    Marc Dana
    SEDiv
    Part time RR/AX
    #63 ITS Rx-7

Jeff, Thanks for baiting Michael( VW Golf) all weekend. He had a lot of fun chasing you. I asked why he gave you the inside on the front straight and he told me that you were way faster, and that he was holding you up. 1: 25?? pretty damn fast.
    Thanks to all of the Bucceneer Guys that made the SCCA School fun and educational. Mike had a bad experience with SCCA prior, and this helped a lot. You guys were nice and all were helpful.
    Thanks to all, MM
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flyinglizard View Post
    Jeff, Thanks for baiting Michael( VW Golf) all weekend. He had a lot of fun chasing you. I asked why he gave you the inside on the front straight and he told me that you were way faster, and that he was holding you up. 1: 25?? pretty damn fast.
    Thanks to all of the Bucceneer Guys that made the SCCA School fun and educational. Mike had a bad experience with SCCA prior, and this helped a lot. You guys were nice and all were helpful.
    Thanks to all, MM
    It was fun running with him. I wondered the same thing about giving me the inside...but I did not complain. I think he is going to do a good job. It was nice meeting you and talking with you on grid this weekend.

Take care, and good luck this season!

Quote Originally Posted by pballance View Post
    Have to brag on my guys and an IT.com poster. Tom Donnolley. Hope I spelled it right. .
    Paul,

Close, but too many o's and an e in the wrong place.

And don't forget the messed up stub axle, broken front diff mount, lack of fuel and 6 1/2 years of rust on the driver! Oh, I guess gremlins describes it pretty well.

You seemed to have as much fun teaching as driving.

And Marc, Glen is sorry he ran over your bike!

Anybody have any video or pictures?

Thanks,
    Tom

I'm late getting this posted, but I want to congratulate Ian Boyan on completing his DS. He was fast all weekend driving my JYM almost SSM spec miata. He finished Sunday's race in 3rd with a best time in the 1:25s. It looks like I've finally found someone who can drive my car fast!

Although he used my SM for school, Ian is from Denver and will be running my old ITC Scirocco in RM division races so if you are an RM IT guy make sure you welcome him and watch out.

Rory

PS The school seemed to go really well and all the students did a great job. Congrats to all and thanks to all that made it possible.