Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
I disagree. All that was being shown in the spec line is the allowed daimeters. Yes, they happen to be mostly stock but some Porsche's and the RX-7's are not allowed to use stock diameter either. It's not unique.
I assume you're talking about the ITS cars, right? I feel compelled to point out that "some Porsche's" and "the RX-7's" you reference have entries in the Notes column that very clearly spell out those limitations. I see no such note associated with the 325. It is, therefore - unique.

So you're telling me that when the 325i/is was classified (in ITS), the M-Technic was intended to be included, but the classifying body forgot it came on 17's? Or was it that they knew it came on 17's, but forgot to exclude them? Or what?

Finally, your phrase "...they happen to be mostly stock" is telling, to say the least. Does the column entitled "Wheel Dia." mean anything, or not? If not (and that certainly appears to be the case, particularly in ITR), then we need to eliminate the column. It's confusing the Hell out of us farm kids.