Thread: Sebring - Wansley's back

Default Sebring - Wansley's back

I saw Rob Wansley's name on the ITS list for Sebring Feb 21 & 22. It's about time Rob. I'm looking forward to seeing your new car. Good luck. I hope that it runs real well and you take home all of the paint that you bring with you to the track. Plus some wood.
    Mike Guenther
    ITR #11
    http://www.improvedtouring.com

How ironic, I just got done watching the the GT1 race on Speed that I Tivo'ed.
    I saw Phil Simms Jag and that got me wondering how Rob was doing, then I check the IT web after the race and BAM, there he is!

I am glad of his return to form, and wish him, and all the racers at Sebring a better time than we had a the Turkey Trot.
    Rodney Williamson
    www.titaniummotorsports.com

I am curious how your red mustang is doing in BP/STO? Can you keep up with anyone other than the World Challenge Corvette that has been racing?

Rob Bodle
    Rob Bodle Images, LLC
    RBI Competition

2007 ARRC Three hour "not a real" Enduro ITO Co-Champion.
    2009 ARRC ITO Champion.
    2009 ARRC Enduro Pole Winner
    2010 ARRC ITO Champion(car owner for Cliff Brown)
    2011 ARRC ITO Champion

Default 9 ITR cars pre-registered

9 ITR cars are registered for this weekend.:026:
    Could be ten or more by Saturday. We're gonna have a good time.
    Mike Guenther
    ITR #11

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrar05 View Post
    I am curious how your red mustang is doing in BP/STO? Can you keep up with anyone other than the World Challenge Corvette that has been racing?
    Nope.
    But I have not had the chance to race with anyone since I put in the new motor in September. (I had no competitors in the last few events.)
    But all the additional HP has exposed some weak links in other areas that I am going to take the first half of '09 to address. Plus with the rules change, I need to make the car 300 lbs lighter.
    So we will be back on track in June and will hopefully be another 2 or 3 seconds a lap quicker at Daytona and Sebring long course.
    Rodney Williamson
    www.titaniummotorsports.com

Rodney, we're all looking foward to seeing you back out on the track soon. Where are you going to find another 300 lbs to take out of your car? I wish I could get 100 lbs out of my driver's seat. I'd be a hell of a lot quicker on and off the track.

As for Group 8 at Sebring this weekend; (12) IT-7, still a strong class with great competition, (23) ITA, great car count, exciting class with lots of close racing, (17) ITS, always a very competitive class, (10) ITR, a great turn out for the new class in only it's second year.

This is a large group of cars, but a really great bunch of guys and a few ladies too, that makes racing fun and relatively safe. Let us all continue to show respect for our fellow drivers and give a little room when its needed. A couple of feet could co$t you a couple of grand.

THANK YOU to all of our great CFR workers (and guest workers), that make this event possible. You guys and gals really are the best in the business. Thanks for coming out and put'n on a show for us all. I appreciate everything that you do for our club.
    Mike Guenther
    ITR #11

Good luck to everyone this weekend.
    Derek
    #76 ITR Toyota Celica GTS