Some of you got this e-mail from Bob Z------

Guys,

As you know we will be running with ARCA and VW at NJMP in September. Both of their events will be televised. I checked with the production company and received the following:

It's our company that will be going to NJMP twice this year to produce TV coverage, including on the weekend of your event (along with VW Cup and ARCA).
We'd be honored to produce a show for you.
Basically we need to parcel out the cost of the shoot among the various series, which means the cost to obtain what we call a "line cut" is something in the neighborhood of $35-$40k.
Then, to finish and syndicate the show (as we do with Mazda's MX 5 Cup, the ARCA race at NJ, and the ASA Southeast Asphalt Tour stock cars) will be another $28-$30k. Your sponsor(s) would be able to have commercials in the show, as many as you determine...you would control the 8:00 of commercial time in the broadcast that we would keep for you, along with billboards and graphic use, and verbal sponsor mentions.

Bottom line it will cost us about $65,000 to be on TV. We need to find sponsors to do this. This is not impossible. If you know anyone or any possibility please send them my way. We get to sell 16-30 second spots and we will have Rick Benjamin as host and possibly EFR as commentator. I will even bring in Chris Economaki to help out.

Talk to your sponsors, see if anyone could chip in. We have 80 plus drivers, maybe we can make this work.

This can be not only great for our series but more importantly for SCCA and our sport. We have created momentum, doors are opening and despite tough times things are going to happen for us. Let me know what you come up with.

Thanks
Bob Zecca
Unsubscribe me from this contact list

I'm surprised that no one has discussed it here! Everyone too busy raggin' on Jeremy in the sand box?

Seems as if this could be an opportunity for some sponsors to buy a little recognition. Brookside Animal Hospital won't be as we're not accepting new clients anyway!!

Anyone else think that this could be a great opportunity for "Club Racing" (either from Topeka or from the NeDiv) to get some attention? After all IT is the most popular and interesting racing in the club. Could be a way to get workers recruited also.

Just thoughts, go ahead, beat me up!
A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!