Recently we have received an increase in the # of emails regarding lost passwords and accounts not staying logged in etc. This forum is built on one of the most common forum packages available. Therefore there should be nothing unfamiliar with the process of creating an account, remembering your passwords and user IDs. We do not respond to emails such as "Hey I forgot my password, can you reset it"... there just is not enough time to deal with such requests and this is also a primary means by which hackers attempt to gain access to accounts... so please dont ask.

Here are a few things that may help those of you who are having trouble.
A) If you dont seem to stay "logged in" make sure you have "remember me" checked when you log in. This will prevent you getting logged out after reading a post or two.
B.) If you have forgotten something (password etc) use the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password and re-enable access. If you have changed your email address since creating the account then this will not work! In that case you will have to create a new account.
C) There are moderators here who can help with other issues. Please ask QUESTIONS HERE in THIS thread and you will get a faster response than attempting to email the Webmaster.

Thanks and I hope this helps some of you out.