Quote Originally Posted by Brettt View Post
UPDATE: I haven't worked since Wednesday. In a perfect world, there would now be the better part of a roll cage in the sentra. Unfortunately, the people who were supposed to have the DOM tubing seemingly forgot to call us back, meaning that we don't have anything to build it with. On the plus side, I have spent the last three days replacing all of the bushings on the car. I hear that some people do this with not much more than hammer and I find that quite impressive. I had a pretty rough time at my dad's shop with a torch and a press and impact wrenches. Have any of you guys swapped your bushings out with hammers? Some of those things were ridiculous.

Anyway... We're still waiting on the tube, but I have lots of other stuff to work on like tearing down the rear calipers and removing the sticky e-brake cables, not to mention removing the cat. and bending the exhaust out in front of the wheel. There's a swap meet tomorrow morning I'm going to in hopes of finding a cheap seat or some other unexpected amazing deal. Wish me luck!
Have you considered going with a Kirk products cage? They come mostly made, bars notched out, and ready to weld in. http://www.kirkracing.com/