Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New to Hondas. road racing, and IT

Bluegrass pdx cancelled. Nelson Ledges, here we come!
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    Bluegrass pdx cancelled. Nelson Ledges, here we come!
    I guess that makes that decision easy. I was really torn b/c while I've grown to love Nelson the thought of more seat time and at a brand new track was very enticing.

Hoop: Not sure about the fuel pressure because I don't have a gauge/regulator installed yet. We were screwing with the float level at the track because it seemed very high and maybe we lowered it too much - though the issues were in right handers...
    Still running the stock mechanical fuel pump and I need to dig into the carb and probably rebuild. I'm hoping to be able to talk Kevin Ruck (psst, oh Kevin...) into coming over and having a look/see.

Bill: Thanks again for the instruction this past weekend. I'll get photos up soon. See you at Nelson for the race? What about O'Reilly?
    Ryan Scott
    ITC CRX #23

Sponsors: GoPro, PR Machine Works, SAS, Yoke's Body Shop, Signature Signs
    Great Scott Motorsports
    Rally Team for Dreams

heck, come to think of it, it was the right handers where the float tends to stall out... i've not been in my car since october.

let me know if i can help. i will be having lots of nice things for sale in the next month or so. i've been concentrating on my build and haven't taken the time to list anything.

hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie