Thread: Camber adjustment 300zx

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    No way, dude. Not even a gray area.

I disagree, this is perfectly legal.

Reasonable minds differ. But hey whats new, people have differing opinions on many things....

Just like i think that taking a non sun roofed chassis turning it into a model that was ONLY available with a sunroof and NOT adding the extra bracing that the sunroof equipped model has, is not legal. Not even close to being a gray area.
    Last edited by jimmyc; 01-29-2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Arrow

I, and most of the people I race with, are WAY too conservative and concerned about being legal. Man these discussions are eye openers.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyc View Post
    I disagree, this is perfectly legal.

Reasonable minds differ. But hey whats new, people have differing opinions on many things...
    Excellent. Let me know when we'll be at the track together and for $25 I can get the stewards' reasonable opinions.

GA

(P.S., No personal offense intended. But, you're wrong. And I have a very low tolerance for rules intorturation and/or outright cheating.)

Excellent. Let me know when we'll be at the track together and for $25 I can get the stewards' reasonable opinions.

GA

(P.S., No personal offense intended. But, you're wrong. And I have a very low tolerance for rules intorturation and/or outright cheating.)
    But you are doing it with the non sunroof car, and turning it into a sunroof car without adding in he extra bracing. (out right cheating)

No personal offense taken.

PS i don't currently race IT.
    Last edited by jimmyc; 01-29-2009 at 11:24 PM. Reason: clarification further clarification

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyc View Post
    But you are doing it with the non sunroof car, and turning it into a sunroof car. (out right cheating)
    Not that it's relevant, but "even if" I were cheating, that doesn't make "your" cheating legal or acceptable, nor does it make my premise that you're cheating incorrect or out of line.

And, you too have the ability - nay, the responsibility - to protest me if you truly believe the above (assuming you were racing in IT, and since you're not I hardly understand why you're stepping into this discussion other than just to argue...though you're certainly entitled to your misguided opinion.)

And finally, despite its irrelevance, you have zero clue about what I'm actually doing.

GA

Not that it's relevant, but "even if" I were cheating, that doesn't make "your" cheating legal or acceptable, nor does it make my premise that you're cheating incorrect or out of line.

And, you too have the ability - nay, the responsibility - to protest me if you truly believe the above (assuming you were racing in IT, and since you're not I hardly understand why you're stepping into this discussion other than just to argue...though you're certainly entitled to your misguided opinion.)

And finally, despite its irrelevance, you have zero clue about what I'm actually doing.

GA
    No but it does make you seem a bit hypocritical. Here you are calling me out for for something that i see as perfectly legal, and you spent i don't know how many pages arguing that you didn't need to have a structural part of the car on the car.

No i don't have any clue about what you are actually doing, but, again, you spent many of post in that thread saying how it was legal, and so on and so on.

You see my opinion as misguided and i see your as the same.

It is the internet, people have different opinions and life goes on.
    Last edited by jimmyc; 01-29-2009 at 11:43 PM. Reason: spelling