Thread: Send photos to a wounded soldier

Default Send photos to a wounded soldier

PFC Will Word is a young soldier who crewed for me at Road Atlanta when he was a teenager. Will was seriously wounded in Afghanistan on Christmas Eve in a rocket attack on his Humvee and will be spending a long time at Walter Reed Army Medical Center healing from his wounds.
    Will is an SCCA fan and it would be a great gesture for us to send Will pictures with well wishes so he can decorate his room. His address is: PFC William Word, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Ward 57, Room 5712, 6900 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC 20307.
    BTW Obama visited Will Monday morning.
    Thanks
    Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are sports. The rest are just games.
    Hemingway.

Quote Originally Posted by ITTdriver View Post
    PFC Will Word is a young soldier who crewed for me at Road Atlanta when he was a teenager. Will was seriously wounded in Afghanistan on Christmas Eve in a rocket attack on his Humvee and will be spending a long time at Walter Reed Army Medical Center healing from his wounds.
    Will is an SCCA fan and it would be a great gesture for us to send Will pictures with well wishes so he can decorate his room. His address is: PFC William Word, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Ward 57, Room 5712, 6900 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC 20307.
    BTW Obama visited Will Monday morning.
    Thanks
    Does Will have an email address too? As a war vet myself, my thoughts are with him and his family.
    Get well soon Will,
    Semper Fi

Default Will's blog

Will's mom has a blog which she reads to him. Will isn't able to email just yet. One of his injuries has his arm in a cast.
    http://wordfamilyaugusta.blogspot.com/, Jump on and send him best wishes.
    Thanks
    Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are sports. The rest are just games.
    Hemingway.