Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro It Series At The Glen??

Default Pro It Series At The Glen??

Anyone interested in attending a TEAMDI ProIT race at the Glen on 7/25-7/26? Let us know. We would like to put this on the schedule if there is enough interest. Remember we have a race the week after at Lime Rock which is the MoHUD National event.

Thanks
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com
    www.proitseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Zecca View Post
    Anyone interested in attending a TEAMDI ProIT race at the Glen on 7/25-7/26? Let us know. We would like to put this on the schedule if there is enough interest. Remember we have a race the week after at Lime Rock which is the MoHUD National event.

Thanks
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com
    www.proitseries.com
    I'm interested. You probable pull in a bunch of cars from Eastern Ohio, Central and Western PA and of course NY. I'll put the word out around here.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Zecca View Post

Thanks
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com
    www.proitseries.com
    When can we regster you can take that as a yes!!
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Talked with D. tonight. A Pro IT race in conjunction with a Double NARRC is a no-brainer. Should be a packed weekend.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

[quote=Andy Bettencourt;281298]a no-brainer.

That describes me! We'd be in for two cars, an A and a C.
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

We will be there with 5 ITR cars and 2 ITS cars.
    Rob Driscoll
    ITS 25
    NER

Were definitely in

Rob, 5 ITR cars! are you and Henderson sticking with ITS next season or bumping up to R?

Count me in! But I can only bring one car (for now)
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Quote Originally Posted by rsx858 View Post
    Were definitely in

Rob, 5 ITR cars! are you and Henderson sticking with ITS next season or bumping up to R?
    Since my car is still in the trailer from the last event I would say that I will be in ITS - at least at the beginning of the season...
    Rob Driscoll
    ITS 25
    NER

Quote Originally Posted by robits325is View Post
    Since my car is still in the trailer from the last event I would say that I will be in ITS - at least at the beginning of the season...
    Rob, this race won't be until July you should be in a ITR car by then? Great to hear you'll be bringing 5 ITR cars up. Sounds like a great weekend, looking forward to it.

The schedule would then be -

Round 1 May 2-3 with NER National at NHMS
    Round 2 May 9 with NNJR Regional at Pocono (double points)
    Round 3 June 6-7 with SJR National at NJMP on Thunderbolt
    Round 4 July 25-26 with Glen Region's July Sprints (double NARRC) at Watkins Glen
    Round 5 August 1 with MoHud National at LRP
    Round 6 is TBD in August (22 & 23 possibly at NJMP for the MARRS/NARRC regional)
    Rounds 7&8 10/17-18 with NNJR for the Jersey Road Racing Classic ('the jerk') at NJMP on Lightning (same schedule as 2008)
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Count me in!!

#39 ITR

AS posted on ProITSeries.com RST will in with both ITB cars and probably the ITS car as well. I think spreading out to the GLEN will only spread our cause and get more involved. I bet you get a ton of cars... how many can that track fit? :026:

I would still love to see us put Round 6 in September With the TDI cup cars at NJMS but if we end up at another Pro event for some publicity I am in!

Stephen

I'm up for getting a little Audi paint on my Prelude. I imagine this is a great track for the Audis torque.

For myself and several others I know that have interest in attending a Glen event or two, adding this to an event really makes the trip worthwhile. With there being so many races this weekend, any chance of getting Phils Tire Service or another vendor out there for the event?
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Speaking of Tires.... Anyone hear anything about Regional SCCA Tire contingencies? I would really like to see something in PROIT if anyone has any leads!

Stephen

DONE DEAL!! We will be there and TEAMDI will have a great display and some neat prizes for 2009. Thanks guys for your support. Just in the last two days I spoke to 4 drivers from NASA/EMRA who said they will be joining our series for 2009. Hopefully with the economy we will see full fields, make money for our regions and keep racing as economical as possible for you guys. I think our concept is working pretty well. I will be attending the convention with Darrell and hopefully we wil get full support from National

Thanks
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com

Bob, any idea what the entry fees will be for the ProIT at the Glen?
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

The Glen region determines that but I would think $300-$350. Remember 50% goes back to driver kitty and the other 50% goes to my offshore banking account!!!!!

Default Pro it entry fee

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    Bob, any idea what the entry fees will be for the ProIT at the Glen?
    The Entry fee will be $300.00 The scheduling should allow time for those running regional. TW Comp Board
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Quote Originally Posted by tdw6974 View Post
    The scheduling should allow time for those running regional. TW Comp Board
    I hope so! That is the appeal...3 races in one weekend.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967