This is a tough one to swallow. In order for their to be a change, we need to understand why 100lbs is 'wrong', and why your 150lbs is 'right'. Until we can make an educated decision on that, I don't know how anything can change.

I am all for getting things right but after all those words, I see no data to move forward with. I read everything you said and I agree with what you are saying in terms of subjectivity. The current 100lbs is subjective. Your 150lbs is subjective. The 50lbs it was prior to my proposal was subjective. Trying to suggest a new adders without reverse engineering your desire is going to be tough.

I will admit, 150lbs seems like a whole lot of weight given equal power and suspension design...but that is just my gut.

Even in Koni Challenge they monkey with too many factors to draw comparisions. The MX-5 we run is 2350lbs (without driver). The Mini Cooper S is 2200lbs. IIRC they both start right around 170hp. Problem is the Mazda is allowed open cams and an open ECU and the Mini is allowed a boost bump but an OEM ECU - and alternate rear control arm kit...