OK - an update on the black 968 M030 race car project.

First a huge thanks go out to Pete at RSBarn and to Pablo. Pete spent a ton of time advising and providing guidance on what to do with my car to set it up, avoid problems and run reliably. I meet a lot of industry leaders and Pete is a standout in his field - knowledgeable, expert, personable and did I mention expert???

What a great array of 968 cars also - his 968 turbo track car was awesome.

Thanks goes out to Pablo who was the source of many great parts I purchased - sir, I felt like a vulture buying up your spares but rest assured they will go on a top flight car and I play to win - so look for podium finishes. (I also have two sets of A arms and plan on rotating them every few races and will use the larger pins made of the strongest steel I can legally install.)

So aquired for the project was a complete rear suspension setup with 30 mm hollow torsion bars and a great set of Bilsteins. Included was the entire torsion housing assembly with the racers edge hardware - this should be a complete remove and replace for a top flight rear suspension setup.

Complete RS Barn race exhaust and chip, Momo steering wheel with quick release, lightweight battery and box. Also bought new delrin front swaybar bushings and castor blocks.

This car should be a great handling car.

I have the local P shop quoting on replacing the rod bearings, cage install and suspension install - should get a car that is a 8/10ths build just for starters. The car is gutted and at their shop - just wish they could move it along a little faster but they are thankfully very diligent on how they quote. Same diligence with their work.

I am doing my part to help the economy :-)