Thread: '09 Tire Contingency Options

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hoosier Contingency

Hoosier corporately does not offer a regional program, but Hoosier Tire Midwest has offered a regional program for many years for the drivers in MidDiv, CenDiv, and GLDiv.
    Not as many tires given away as on a National level, but better than a kick in the pants!

Call for the details, or see us the track!!

Hoosier Tire Midwest
    574.936.8344:026:

Rather than just whine here about the lack of regional contingency information on the scca.com website, I contacted the appropriate person at scca and provided the info about the Kumho and Hoosier Tire Midwest info.

I got a prompt and professional answer which indicated "if the companies choose not to post their programs with us we are not able to add them to our website". But as a competitor I'm free to post the info on various forums.

Needless to say I find that answer disappointing. What is the point of the national club website if it is not to provide the best possible information to the club membership? Oh well, long live improvedtouring.com. It's not like scca.com is in my favorites anyway.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.