Enough drivel about the schedule! We all know we are going to race somewhere at sometime in 2009!

What do you have planned to do to the race car for your winter upgrades? Trey and I have settled on a plan for getting the POS-7 a little faster and braking better.

1. Fix the brakes! We'll start with a new booster and inspect/replace all the rest of the system components as required. Hopefully this will help solve our inconsistent pedal. We're thinking about switching to Carbotech pads too after chewing through rotors at an alarming pace.
2. Install the headers and put on a real "racing" exhaust system. Bound to free up a few more rotary squirrels up front!
3. Install the tri-link/panhard set up to make this piglet handle a bit better. (Yo Izzy! Guess who gets to do this!)
4. Install a proper fuel pump/regulator/filter system. (See fuel tank below) We have a PBJ modded carb so its now time to optimize it somewhat.
5. Fix our stupid, rusting fuel tank! Haven't decided how we're going to do this yet, either a new tank, clean out and fix the old one, or a fuel cell if the budget allows.
6. New tires. As much as I'd like to try a set of go fast/stickem good Ho-Hos, I think either RA-1s or R888s fit our budget a bit better. Not the fastest of course, but they certainly wear OK. We figure 8 tires will at least get us through May.

That's the short list. I would add that a new seat and HANS of some type are in the budget as well. What say ye Midiv racers?