Thread: Reserving #'s for 2009 TeamDI PRO IT series

Default Reserving #'s for 2009 TeamDI PRO IT series

Is anyone reserving #s for this series or is it going to be first come first served for all events? Since we are running within different regions and adding classes that don't normally run together it could potentially be an issue.

I was also wondering if anyone here is thinking of running this series in 2009. If we had some type of a listing for 2009 competitors that are commited to the series in advance maybe we could have reserved #'s. It also may be nice to do to add excitement to the TeamDI website in the off season.

Thanks
    Stephen Blethen
    ITB Audi Coupe #50
    2008 Teamdi PRO-ITB Champion!

Hey Steve,

We're planning to run An ITA and an ITC, may even have and ITB as a back-up. Just starting to deal with NARRC numbers now. Have reserved 23 for the A car.

Say Hi to Stevie for us!
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

You know where a good place to talk about this is: www.proitseries.com/forum

The TeamDI Pro IT forum is for just this, topics related specifically to the TeamDI Pro IT Series.

This way we keep the other forums clean and don't step on any toes.

We love ImprovedTouring, and are big supporters of it, but we do not want to take over this forum with our topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve @ TeamDI.com View Post
    You know where a good place to talk about this is: www.proitseries.com/forum
    Ugh! ANOTHER forum to read...?!? Somehow I really doubt "Webmaster" would mind the traffic here...I certainly wouldn't...sigh...

Sorry, guys, but I've reached my limit on forums to read; I'm just in no mood to troll another to my daily stroll, especially one centered simply for info on the Pro-IT series, especially when it can easily be handled here (and I bet you could even get you your own area.)

I.T.=I.T., whether it start with "pro" or not.

Do us a favor and copy all major announcements to here, please? Otherwise I and many others will probably miss it.

Greg Amy
    Last edited by Greg Amy; 12-09-2008 at 11:45 PM.

We are doing our best to linking all info on all forums.

We created the Forum on the TeamDI ProIT Series site just to have a place where racers, existing and new, can come to get all TeamDI ProIT info...so they don't have to fish around other forums.

If ImprovedTouring would like to give us our own section, that'd be great!

You at least know where, if all else fails, where to get information.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Steven @ TeamDI

Default Steve - use the IT Champtionship one

IT Championship Events - ask to have the pro IT New England one added there.
    Then we can all stay sane by checking ONE forum and not another one.
    Beran Peter
    ITB #0 NER
    VW Golf