Thread: Happy Thanksgiving To All

Default Happy Thanksgiving To All

To our competitors, sponsors, friends and family,

From my heart I would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. We all run our lives at 110% and sometimes forget about the simple things. Enjoy your day with your family and friends and be thankful for the great life we enjoy, our sport and most of all this great country that allows us the freedoms to do what we love. I for one will turn it off tonite but I will be back in top gear on Friday because I am so excited of what we have created and can not wait until next year.

Enjoy and thank you for allowing me to do what I love to do and that is to be part of your lives in sharing in our sport and to enjoy your friendships.

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com

Even in tough times we should all be able to find something to be thankful for.

We live in the greatest country on earth, with opportunities available to us that many citizens of the world could never even dream of.

Our country is richly blessed, and I'm thankful for my family, my many friends, and a God who loves all of us.

Share time today with those you love, and may you fully experience everything you have to be thankful for.

God Bless.
    Chris Wire
    Team Wire Racing ITS #35

www.themotorsportshour.com
    "Road Racing on the Radio"
    WPRK 91.5 FM
    wprkdj.org

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a degenerating society" - Unknown

^ Hard to top that, Chris. +1 here.
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com