Quote Originally Posted by Speed Raycer View Post
The Midwest Division lost 2 or 3 points races in '08. Hopefully they'll figure out that the division (workers or drivers) can't handle a race every weekend. St. Louis co-hosted the drivers school with Memphis and only held 3 races, the 3rd of which was pretty sparse. I hope they'll seriously look into pulling their PDX program to run on the same days as the Club Races. Might be a way of filling the paddock. Their PDX program actually did pretty well this year with just about every event (even Wed. Night 4 hour sessions) being sold out.
it was two races. Hallett and Hastings. the double school is now put on by about six regions this year (at MAM). since it's always a money loser, this way a bigger chunk of the region can share the cost, as the schools really do benefit everyone in the Division.

i've seen the preliminary schedule, and it looks as if we finally are starting to figure it out. there's a few less weekends this year....so hopefully it'll be easier on the workers, and the paddocks will be fuller this year.

....and oh yeah.....i plan on doing more this year rather than less. of course last year i did zero. and i've been lucky so far, surviving three rounds of layoffs at work so far.