Well, you guys know where I stand, and if you don't well, you're thick, LOL (Or you aren't willing to read the reams I write. )

I'm not going to "out" my fellow ITACers for several reasons.

1- I didn't write down the votes. (Sorry, towing back from testing, in the fog, entering 20 digit access numbers every time service dropped over the 3 hours between Watkins Glen and Monroe Ct was dangerous enough,) but..I was pissed, that's for sure! (So much so I made a few calls the next day to see if my comments were out of line)

2- They have their reasons. Perhaps I don't know them. Or they couldn't explain them in a way I could understand. So, they need to speak for themselves.

But, it's likely you all won't get each one to discuss it, because many have jobs, families, etc, and don't spend the hours internetting.

HOWEVER..I will say that each IS concerned with the membership, and THAT's why I keep saying, "Write in". They'll get the idea. I promise.

I also categorically reject the idea that anyone is voting purely out of self interests. Heck the one guy that votes no on things that might affect him in a bad way, votes "No" on everything, LOL. (and he's actually not in a position currently for anything to affect him directly anyway) I really have to think hard to the time he voted yes on something. And it's good to have dissenting opinions on things, as it helps you see other points of view. Others have initially voted "no" on things like my ECU initiative, then come back, after doing their own research, and voted "yes". Theres a reason we have guys on the ITAC from varied geographical areas, classes, and economic involvement, and that is that it represents the club at large.

There ARE good reasons not to do every car. You may think it's easy to come up with all the numbers, and do the work, but it's not. And that alone isn't a good reason, but when you're doing that work for cars that don't run, it can get silly, and with limited resources, we need to hit the big issues. Like attending to other requests and issues. Just coming up with the Great Realignment list needed multiple con calls that went from 8PM until 2 Am.

Also, a car that gets it's weight upped by 10 pounds, is a rather oddball car, owned by an oddball driver ends up being tossed by tech when he's 8 pounds underwieght next year, because he missed the announcement. (I know, it's hard to imagine, to us, that everyone isn't getting ITAC updates on their i Phone 3G, but... ) (and yes, everyone is responsible for keeping up...)

There are cost associated with all changes. Dr K can come up with a few as well, I bet...