Thread: ITB - what a bunch of crap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Knestis View Post
    First a short answer: My preference would be to re-process cars only by member request, and to leave the output at the nearest 5 pounds. I'd further document the assumptions with which the process was applied (e.g., engine power multiplier) and make those figures available to the membership.

I honestly think that the current process (more on that word in a separate post) is pretty damned close. Most of my questions about it are academic (i.e., probably unhelpful) rather than intended to fix some major problem.

K
    I don't have a problem with the ITAC only running cars that are requested thru the process I just want somewhere I can look at see if a car has been ran thru it. (and if it has I really would like to have access to the math)

That way if I am looking at car A and car B and they both have almost the exact same specs I don't get upset that the weights are different because I know that car A has been processed and car B has not so instead of getting upset about how it is not fair I would simply send in a letter for car B to be ran thru the process if that was a car I was interesting in racing.

I still think a dedicated website is the only proper way to make all of this available to the membership. But would be happy if there was a PDF I could download for each IT class.
    Mike Uhlinger

It's not about the work. Plenty of us are willing to put in the time. It's that right now, there is no majority inside the committee to take the plunge.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967