Thread: Hey Jeff Young.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hey Jeff Young.....

Have any interest in selling that 300zx to someone in need? pm me if you want to talk. ummm...,I would be the one in need. [email protected].
    Tristan Smith
    1991 Nissan ITR 300zx #56

Arrow

Hey Tristan,

What's up, are you in need of a car? I helped Jeff offload the Z a few weeks ago, pretty cool and would make a good race car. Be some work for ITR status but I think you could handle it easily.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Earp View Post
    Hey Tristan,

What's up, are you in need of a car? I helped Jeff offload the Z a few weeks ago, pretty cool and would make a good race car. Be some work for ITR status but I think you could handle it easily.

Ron
    I think the 240sx is totaled, and if not, a lot more money and work than I may want to put back in it. So I am considering my options. I screwed up at turn 6 and hit the wet grass. The only thing stopping me at that point was the wall. It did too. It was all driver error and that's what hurts the most. Dumb, dumb! Dumb. Not much I can do now.
    Tristan Smith
    1991 Nissan ITR 300zx #56

Tristan, I'm sorry to hear that. Main thing is you're ok - cars can be replaced. Interested in a older Z car? We know of one that has a beautiful modern cage (about 6 months old, Competition Cages), nice body, just waiting for someone to assemble it. Has all the parts.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Earp View Post
    Tristan, I'm sorry to hear that. Main thing is you're ok - cars can be replaced. Interested in a older Z car? We know of one that has a beautiful modern cage (about 6 months old, Competition Cages), nice body, just waiting for someone to assemble it. Has all the parts.

Ron
    Ron, what are the details on the older Z-car?? My uncle just unloaded one of his EP Datsun 2000, and this might be of interest to him.

Email or PM me and I'll get you in contact with the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Smith View Post
    I think the 240sx is totaled, and if not, a lot more money and work than I may want to put back in it.
    I'm seein' a match made in heaven, here:

https://improvedtouring.com...ad.php?t=24144

- Yente

(Crap, I'm just thinking about how tempting this is...!!!)