Thread: Winter Indoor Go Kart race league

Default Winter Indoor Go Kart race league

Hi Guys now that the season is over and everyone is getting ready to begin prepare for next season I wanted to offer some help with keeping your driving skills sharp. Starting the 2nd week of January OnTrack karting will be starting it's winter race league. We hope to have 4 divisions based on weight to keep it fair with 10 drivers per div. Qualifying will be Nascar style single kart hot lap style with 30(?-are 25 now trying to bump up) lap features. Registration is $60.00 with a $40.00(prices are tentative) weekly fee and a 9 week schedule one race drop. Week 10 would be the top 3 in points from each division racing against each other with kart selection being a blind draw. Prices include the qualifying, racing and the season end pizza party along with trophy's. i am trying to get some companies to make some donations for prizes, don't know if it will pan out though. This is the rough draft of it, but I wanted to throw it out there to see if there is any interest. Maybe Driving Impressions would like to donate a gift cert.?
    control is just an illusion

Dang! Too bad Skybus went belly up! I'd be flyin' in to Newburg every week!!!!
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com

is this the place in wallingford? what night are we talking about?

yes it is located in wallingford right off rt 15. Some may remember us from the tech session in the spring. The league would be held wednesday nights.

winter race league will be starting January 7th and run through February 25th. This is held on wednesday nights, depending on the number of divisions qualifying starts around 7:00 p.m.