Thread: TeamDI Pro-IT Series - Final Points

Default TeamDI Pro-IT Series - Final Points

Check www.NJRRS.com for the final points. If you see something that needs to be fixed email me at [email protected] and I'll correct it if need be.

Checks for rounds 5 & 6 as well as year end will be mailed once the audit is complete. Figure a couple of weeks for that (after Thanksgiving).

Thanks again to Bob (and Steve) at Driving Impressions for making our first year a success, we look forward to many, many more exciting seasons!

Feel free to provide coment on how we can make this better for 2009 as well.

Thanks,
    Darrell
    [email protected]
    Jersey Racing Board (JR
    NARRC Committee
    #27 ITS

Default Thanks

D.A. You the man!!! Thanks for being so efficient!

I am looking forward to next year!

Thanks to Bob, Darrell & Terry for putting together a terrific first season with Pro-IT. I appreciate all of the work and I look forward to next season. The events were great and 2009 is going to be even better. Great Job!
    Rob Driscoll
    ITS 25
    NER

Way to go Bob, Darrell, Steve, Terry and the whole crew for putting on a tremendous series - let's make sure we keep building on this year's success.

I had more fun doing Pro IT than any other race in the last three years.
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Default Steve (The Jaffster)

Hey guys,

Steve is Steve Jaffe and in BMW circles is known as The Jaffster. He is now part of Driving Impressions and is the brain behind the scenes creating the website, the podium and ideas that will help Pro It move forward. I am sure next season he will be present at our events and you will get to meet Steve in person. Either way if you call for any reason you will get a chance to speak to Steve and thank him for his efforts because between Steve and I we are spending over 20 hours a week working on this project to give you one of the best series in the US for amateur racers.

This past weekend one of you stated it best when speaking about our series: "Professional feel....amauteur fun". We are committed to bringing you the best next year.

THANK YOU JAFFSTER!

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com
    1-800-275-4667

Hudson, NH, USA (work) Nashua, NH, USA (home)

Just want to thank everyone for a great first season of Pro IT. Looking forward to running the series next season.

3D Race Team
    Driver: Dave Maynard
    Crew: Dan, Deb, Larry, Rick
    E36 BMW 325i (Red)
    #18 ITR
    2008 NARRC ITR Champion
    2008 Team DI Pro IT Series ITR Champion

3D Auto Works Inc

_
    I would like to add my thanks and congrats to Bob, Darrell
    and the rest of the team, for an excellent, well run,
    exciting, and fun inaugural season...I look forward
    to even greater things for PRO-IT in 2009 and beyond.

Thanks!

Glenn Lawton
    GSMmotorsports
    #14 ITS RX7
    NARRC ITS Champion 2012
    NERRC ITS Champion 2013 12 11 10 09 08
    NERRC STU Champion 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Zecca View Post
    Hey guys,

Steve is Steve Jaffe and in BMW circles is known as The Jaffster. He is now part of Driving Impressions and is the brain behind the scenes creating the website, the podium and ideas that will help Pro It move forward. I am sure next season he will be present at our events and you will get to meet Steve in person. Either way if you call for any reason you will get a chance to speak to Steve and thank him for his efforts because between Steve and I we are spending over 20 hours a week working on this project to give you one of the best series in the US for amateur racers.

This past weekend one of you stated it best when speaking about our series: "Professional feel....amauteur fun". We are committed to bringing you the best next year.

THANK YOU JAFFSTER!

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca
    1-800-275-4667

Thanks Bob, much appreciated. See you guys soon! Just a bit hectic this season, tough to make it to the races. Hopefully next year I'll have my E46 done to bring to some events, and maybe run in ITE.

Thanks again everyone...I've got some really slick ideas in the works with Bob and some new sponsors to really bring this series to the full professional feel...and as quoted before, amateur fun

Get ready for the new ProIT site, we're getting together some great features, and content to keep you guys busy in your free time when not racing...

Regards,
    Steve @ TeamDI

P.S. If anyone wants to check out the E46 I'm designing/building, go to JAFFSTER.com