Thread: November FasTrack is out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gomberg View Post
    I didn't mean to imply you were unappreciative or an idiot (or both ). FYI, what was intended was that the SL2 be classified as Level 2, at 2235 lbs. base weight, with 450 cam lift, 11:1 CR and track 61 inches front, 60.2 inches rear.

Dave
    Well, I can be a little bit of both... Thank you for the information. Any hint on the wheel size? The published one said 15X6, but a comparable car (CRX Si) has 15X7. I'm really hoping for the 15X7s...
    "Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win.” - Bobby Knight

Bill
    Planet 6 Racing

Quote Originally Posted by planet6racing View Post
    ... Any hint on the wheel size? The published one said 15X6, but a comparable car (CRX Si) has 15X7. I'm really hoping for the 15X7s...
    I think that was just overlooked and it will probably happen. Someone else wrote about that and some other items. When the PAC looks at it, we'll get it all straightened out. Watch for this in the December Fastrack.

Dave

***Don't see how being "National" or not makes it OK (or more likely cheat...***

***Especially patience. And Spec'ers found that limit pretty quickly...***

No one said it's ok to cheat. As you well know things change in a hurry when a class becomes National. The cheating going on in IT Regional don't make headlines just like the cheating going on in Regional SM don't make the headlines.

EDIT: When things in IT are found in the gray are the rules get revised. I could start a list of rule revisions or shall I say cheat revisions.
    Last edited by ddewhurst; 10-21-2008 at 02:19 PM.
    Have Fun ; )
    David Dewhurst
    CenDiv Milwaukee Region
    Spec Miata #14