Thread: Mahoning Valley Autumn Classic @ Nelson Ledges

Default Mahoning Valley Autumn Classic @ Nelson Ledges

Hey guys:
    I was at Nelson Ledges this past weekend for the Autumn Classic hosted by Mahoning Valley Region. What a great weekend for the middle of October! Couldnt have asked for better weather. Even though it was only like 37 degrees when ITA went out for the qualifying sessions. BUT I finished 3rd both days.:026:

Well thats the last weekend for me for the season...this means winter is coming quick!

How did everyone else do that attended?

Greg Vandersluis
    ITA Honda Civic
    NeOhio Region

I finished second in ITR both days. Of course, there were only two ITR cars! But I started in the lead on Sun. and held off Marty in the black ITR Porsche 944S for the first 5-6 laps. I probably could have held him off for the whole 20-lap race, but since he clearly had a faster car, I didn't want to be a pain in the ass. I pointed him by as we came off Turn 13 and proceeded to go hot-lapping, as we only had 8 cars in our race group and I had the midfield all to myself.

Now, if it had been the last few laps of the race....
    Chris
    #91 ITR Mustang
    1st place-2008 Great Lakes Division Championship Series
    1st place-2009 Kryderacing Series

Hey Chris, you need to set up an e-bay account to sell those "PLN" bumper stickers you had last weekend. You'd make a mint.

And great racing weekend to all!!!. I missed Saturday and drove the pacecar Sunday so I really didn't get to see much. But I kept track as best I could from the pitlane.
    Bryan KF8G
    Nelson Ledges Road Course
    #16 IT7 Mazda
    "There you go man. Keep as cool as you can. Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe, you perceive, the web they weave. And keep on thinking freely"
    Graeme Edge The Moody Blues