Quote Originally Posted by Dave Zaslow View Post
Isn’t it about time we actually got the NARRC Race Winner stickers made?
  • The awards this year are jackets and trophies. Nice, but they are not proportionate to whether the class had three people in it or thirty-three. Fix this. When the awards were purely cash plus a trophy it was more proportionate. We don’t know what to do with the marketing money as it is. Make the split $2 admin and $4 awards. Keep the trophies down and make the $ more meaningful. For the smaller classes make the minimum $50 for first. After that make it proportionate to how many entries there were over the year to the nearest $25. Award $ only to the champion.
I have to agree with Dave on this one being I will be the recipiant of one of these jackets. Good idea yes , but it should be proportionate to the class. I believe ITA had some where north of 200 entrants this year. You really should recieve more of a reward than a class that had 20 entrants for the whole year. So basically what is happening is you are taking money from Peter (ITA) to pay Paul (undersubscribed class).

Oh yeah and NARRC winner stickers would be nice. It's been how many years since they have been printed?