Thread: VIR Run Groups -- THANK YOU NCR!

Default VIR Run Groups -- THANK YOU NCR!

ITS is back in Group 7 with the other IT cars. Thanks to NC Region for listening to our concerns! Those of us who race at VIR regularly know these guys are the best and the proved it again........
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Arrow

Just got word about that too - NCR Region is awesome!! Thanks to all the NCR folks that listened to the concerns and made this happen.

Ron

I got the email as well......

That is great news !!

not that i care what is on the track with me, but what will moving you guys to group seven cost me in track time? the difference in lap times are worth what, 1, maybe 2 laps on the track? that makes my race that much shorter, and therefore more expensive.

16 out of 42 entry's are ITS cars now in group 7 (i'm glad to see at least one class as a large number of entries... not named SM), versus 3 out of 43 in the CCPS event.
    Last edited by iambhooper; 10-18-2008 at 08:19 AM.
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

How about 93 cars in the ECR!

Hoop, moving us to Group 7 will cost you nothing in track time. ITR was already in your group.

Quote Originally Posted by iambhooper View Post
    not that i care what is on the track with me, but what will moving you guys to group seven cost me in track time? the difference in lap times are worth what, 1, maybe 2 laps on the track? that makes my race that much shorter, and therefore more expensive.

16 out of 42 entry's are ITS cars now in group 7 (i'm glad to see at least one class as a large number of entries... not named SM), versus 3 out of 43 in the CCPS event.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Quote Originally Posted by GKR_17 View Post
    How about 93 cars in the ECR!
    car counts don't bother me. i've run plenty of ecr's at VIR. in fact, i have an offer to codrive in someones SRF on saturday.

Jeff, thanks for pointing out the obvious... i totally missed the fact ITR was in group 7 this weekend.
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by iambhooper View Post
    car counts don't bother me. i've run plenty of ecr's at VIR. in fact, i have an offer to codrive in someones SRF on saturday.

Jeff, thanks for pointing out the obvious... i totally missed the fact ITR was in group 7 this weekend.
    bother? 93 cars is great, I just wish more were ITR.