High strung?Whadda mean were not high strung,high strung no way,whats high strung really mean anyway,high strung?no freaken way I'm calm as a the guy who was seventh!!!!!
What do you mean that was your line?I was up to your rear bumper,that was my line, you drove into the front of my bumper with your rear wheel,are you crazy?Shit where did my restricter plate go,it was there when I started the race.Why did you hit me when I flew off track and was trying to get back on?I flashed my lights,that means I was coming back on,you should of moved over.
Naa I love these Toyos,these thing last like 3 seasons and then you can sell them to the IT guys.
Yea my computers stock,I'm not sure why it shifts up to 7800 rpms,it started doing that after I got it back from the motor guy.

Go IT racing,you"ll be better off.I switched to Spec Miata 5 years ago and it was 2 years to much.Looking to change class's again.I would love to go back to IT in the Miata but I'm not sure taking a $18,000 Miata putting another $5000 into it only to end up with a upper midpack IT car worth about $10,000 is really a smart thing to do.You know I never did get my check from the government earlier this year....