Quote Originally Posted by Z3_GoCar View Post
Hey Rob,

I tried to reply last night but the post got deleted before I could hit "Submit" Congratulations to you and your wife, I known "Awesome" Lawson will be out on the Kart track before you know it

I know you're going to enjoy the new car in ITR, the 328 will be a car to have. The motor's a real sweetheart, and the chassis is much better behaved than the Z3's. You'll really get a kick out of it, I'm sure.
James, thanks for the congrats.

I think the 328 will be a real good car for ITR. I was only toying with the idea of a switch as I was really enjoying how competitve ITA is and I was having success with the Z3. I put a couple of laps on a competetive 325 ITR car and I really enjoyed it. The 328 came a long and was really too good a deal to pass up. It was probably a season or two early, but it fit all of the criteria I was looking for if I was going to switch.....so here we are. Hopefully ITR will be an emerging class with car counts steadily rising. We've got about 10 cars in the NER with almost all of them being quite competetive. Let the learning curve begin....

R