Thread: Attention Alabama IT Guys!!!

Default Attention Alabama IT Guys!!!

I need help! I have finally got my car close to being done but now I need to find someone with some corner scales so I can get my car properly weighted. It would be nice if there was a driver out there who is somewhat local who is willing to take a little time to help a fellow driver get his car sorted out.

I had someone who was going to help me, but because of delays and setbacks on getting everything sorted out on the car, I have to find someone else.

I would like to learn so that when I can afford scales, I can start doing it myself.

Thanks,
    Vincent.

There are a few folks up here in Huntsville with scales. Surely someone in B'ham would be able to help - and save you some gas. good luck.
    George Bugg
    Huntsville, AL
    ITA CRXsi

Can't anyone help me out?

I work at Speedsouth in Pelham and we have scales. We do charge to set up the car though. I think Chuck Baader has a set of scales. He lives in Trussville. You might be able to get him to help you. There is Jim Coman in Montgomery that might be able to help as well.
    ITA 78 Sentra SE-R

Yeah he was going to help me out, but he's gotten busy with things and won't be able to help me before TGPR. I'll have to look over my finances and see if maybe there's something I can pull off.

-Vincent

Well, after further review of my finances, it looks like I won't be able to get my car corner weighted and aligned before the TGPR event... I just hope that I have the ride heights and camber close enough where the car will perform half ass decently...

-Vincent.