Thread: VIR -- What the Hell?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Steve, I am looking at the SARRC results sheet and Kent was at 2:19.4 in the race.

Nobody was in the 2:18s. Weird.

Jake, yessir! LOL.......I started DFL (36th) because I didn't qualify in the rain on Saturday. I had just caught the 4/5/6th place ITS cars when we got the checkers, a few more laps and I would have had 4th. Didn't have anything for Perry/Thompson/Spillman, even though I've run 2:19.4 at VIR (last May).

Did you DOUBT me?
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Thanks for the info guys. Just loading up now for the 13hr and wanted a benchmark. We have named the car TW pronounced T-Dub (as in train wreck) After finding this week that the car and motor harness were altered it has been an adventure. Saturday at VIR was the first time I ever rolled a car back in the trailer and went home. I guess if it makes all 13 we can just leave it at the track!!
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

I was real sorry to see that...you and Kent and Mr. Perry would have put on a good show.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    Steve, I am looking at the SARRC results sheet and Kent was at 2:19.4 in the race.

Jake, yessir! LOL.......I started DFL (36th) because I didn't qualify in the rain on Saturday. I had just caught the 4/5/6th place ITS cars when we got the checkers, a few more laps and I would have had 4th. Didn't have anything for Perry/Thompson/Spillman, even though I've run 2:19.4 at VIR (last May).

Did you DOUBT me?
    Are the results posted somewhere?

Rob Bodle
    Rob Bodle Images, LLC
    RBI Competition

2007 ARRC Three hour "not a real" Enduro ITO Co-Champion.
    2009 ARRC ITO Champion.
    2009 ARRC Enduro Pole Winner
    2010 ARRC ITO Champion(car owner for Cliff Brown)
    2011 ARRC ITO Champion

Rob, I haven't seen one. I had the hard copy of the SARRC results somewhere, but can't find that right now either...
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Results for the ECR's are up on sedivecr.com

Mylaps is up, but no results on NCR's site yet.
    1984 Porsche 944 ITS #54

Jeff... Sorry about that. It was the CCPS race, not the SARRC, when Kent turned a 2:17.4.. I was looking over Ralphs shoulder at the stopwatch. But that was a one time deal. The rest of his laps seemed to be in the 20's.

I gather from the results on Mylaps that Stauffers team beat Ampro (Thompson/Weddington) for the CCPS Championship? I was still very unclear about it when we leftthe track....

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post

Did you DOUBT me?
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX

Quote Originally Posted by Parrish57 View Post
    I gather from the results on Mylaps that Stauffers team beat Ampro (Thompson/Weddington) for the CCPS Championship? I was still very unclear about it when we leftthe track....
    I guess I was wrong about that one. Ampro beat Salted Slug by 1 point for the ITS CCPS championship. Complete CCPS results are up. http://carolinacupproseries.com/about.html
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX